Zoning Permits

If you are applying for a fence or shed you will need to submit a plat of your property with the application.  If you do not have one on file you can click here to go to a Harford County site and search your property.  Print out and indicate where on the property the fence is going to be located with the length of each section indicated and the height or if a shed, indicate the placement.